The Peregrine Radama 2 is a free standing, easy to setup backpacking tent. It features two doors for easy entry and exit and two vestibules for keeping your gear out of the elements. DAC Pressfit™ aluminum poles, DAC Jake’s Foot™, Gear Loft Theater™ for iPad®, Fast Flight™ footprint for ultralight travel (sold separately), Reflective cord zipper pulls and guy lines with Line-Loc® adjusters, Peak Vents for circulation, 7000 series aluminum Shepherd Hook tent pegs, Two wide opening doors with stowaway pockets, and Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ventilation, strength, and stability.
- Sleeps: 2 people
- Total Weight: 5 lbs 7 oz
- Minimum Weight: 3lbs 6oz (poles, footprint*, fly)
- Size: 90″L x 59″W x 45″H
- Packed size: 7″ X 24″
- Vestibules: 2, 11.7ft each
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #8, Inner Tent Door YKK #8
- Poles: 2 DAC Pressfit® 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
- Floor: 68d 210t polyester PU3000mm
- Fly: 75d 190t polyester PU1500mm
- Walls: 68d 210t polyester
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Storage: 4 pockets, Hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theater™
- Fast Flight™ Footprint: 8.5oz
There are no reviews yet.