The TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller is designed for anyone who simply wants to move around easier. From beginners to advanced users, it can address the body’s toughest, tightest trouble spots for relief from intense aches and pains.
The sports foam roller is made with a three-dimensional surface of varied widths meant to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands. The unique pattern allows the tissue to relax as you roll and promotes the flow of blood and oxygen to provide relief to sore, tight and aching muscles.
It has a hollow core that is wrapped in extra-firm EVA foam, making it twice as firm as traditional foam rollers. With a design that uses less foam, it is an environmentally friendly tool for enhancing your health. The TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller’s hard core allows for constant use without breaking down. The GRID measures 13″ long and 5.5″ in diameter and has been weight tested to support up to 550 pounds of static load. It is a wonderful choice for taking with you along on the go.
Trusted by the best
The proven durability and superior effectiveness of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes. The revolutionary tool is based on a grid system of varying widths and densities. Intensity levels are in your control by re positioning the Grid. The Matrix of 3-D Distrodensity Zones allows for blood and oxygen to channel through and create elasticity in the muscle to deliver a precision massage associated with Self-Myofascial Release Therapy.
TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller
- For beginners to advanced rollers
- Helps decrease muscle and joint pain, increase circulation and flexibility and improve mobility
- 3-dimensional surface of varied width replicates the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands
- The sports foam roller has a hard, hollow core that allows for constant, repeated use without breaking down
- Promotes the flow of blood and oxygen responsible for carrying nutrients needed to repair muscle
- Unique grid pattern allows the tissue to relax
- Convenient for travel at only 13″ long and 5.5″ diameter
- Supports up to 500 lbs static load
- Wrapped in extra-firm EVA foam